50 Cent Says He Instructed Eminem Not To Respond To Nick Cannon Disses

Posted on in Fresh Gems

50 Cent is doing press rounds ahead the forthcoming television drama “For Life,” which he stars in and executive produced.

During ABC’s Television Critics Association press tour day, the Power mogul was asked about Eminem’s recent beef with The Masked Singer host Nick Cannon. The Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ OG revealed he actually advised Slim Shady not to respond to his longtime foe.

“I told him don’t even say nothing to him,” 50 told TheWrap on Wednesday (January 8). “The record is terrible.” 

He added, “You can’t argue with a fool. When you understand that a person is not registering even when they’re losing, then the argument goes forever. So you should just stop.”

Shady reignited his feud with Cannon on Fat Joe’s “Lord Above” single featuring Mary J. Blige last month. As part the track, Em sent several shots toward Cannon and his ex-wife Mariah Carey.

Subsequently, the Power 106 personality fired f not one but three diss tracks at Shady in an attempt to lure him into an appearance on Wild ‘N Out — “The Invitation” featuring an intro from Suge Knight, “Pray For Him” with The Black Squad and “Canceled: The Invitation.”

For his part, Shady reacted with a couple tweets, demanding an apology from “Nicholas.”

Fiddy has been engaged in an e-battle his own as late.

Since the start 2020, he and French Montana have been trading insults Instagram. On Tuesday night (January 7), Montana promised he was finished after posting paperwork that labeled 50 as a “government informant.”

“For Life” is based on the real-life story Isaac Wright, Jr., a prisoner who becomes a lawyer and fights to overturn his life sentence for a crime he didn’t commit. The series debuts on February 11 on ABC at 10/9c.